As a company Blueline Security Services has always utilized technology to enable our security officers to provide a higher quality service to meet your needs. Advances in technology have opened options to securing your property more effectively and in many cases far less costly than traditional security guard services.
Utilizing our VSaaS program we coordinate the installation of video cameras on your property (at NO UPFRONT COST TO YOU) and feed those cameras back to our 24 hour Real Time Operations Center (RTOC) and to your tablet or mobile device. We monitor your site directly from our Operations Center during the hours you choose. In the event of an incident we dispatch one of our roving patrol officers and or the local police, giving your property an unsurpassed level of prevention and security not possible with traditional cameras or guards alone.
- Eliminate financial headaches and avoid cost increases. We will lock in your security budget for up to 5 years!
- Fast access to trial ready video for court purposes for up to 90 days (Longer storage available if needed)
- View your property and receive security alerts directly to your smartphone 24/7
- Have “more eyes on site” than one or two security guards can possibly provide.
- Never worry about equipment malfunction or outdated equipment. Full warranty coverage, labor, and installation costs are included.
- No large upfront capital expense, you just pay a monthly subscription cost.
- Get better security coverage at LESS cost!
Types of Cameras and Services:
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) High Definition day/night cameras
- “Tag Readers” – License plate recognition devices that catalog vehicle tags as they pass by. Ability to send alerts based on a tag number not matching stored data. These video tag readers are often used in parking garages and other access control parking lots at residential or commercial properties.
- People Counting – cameras used to count the number of people coming and going from a particular area.
- Path Tracking – these cameras will follow the moving object that crosses in front of them.
- Ground Surveillance Radar – used to detect and track vehicles and people over large areas such as a base, port, critical infrastructure site or airfield.